If you are a TENANT, call the legal clinic if:
- You receive any notice to terminate (evictions)
- Your landlord is not doing maintenance and repairs
- You are being harassed by your landlord
- You receive a Notice of Hearing by the Landlord & Tenant Board
- You would like information about your rights as a tenant
- Your landlord has entered your residence without proper notice
- You have questions about an increase in your rent
- Any issues related to a Landlord & Tenant Board hearing.
If you are a LANDLORD
The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about housing and other common legal problems.