Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
- Have you applied for Ontario Disability Support Program benefits and been turned down?
- Have you requested an Internal Review?
- Have you filed an appeal to the Social Benefits Tribunal and you need help?
- Do you think you are not getting the right amount of Ontario Disability Support Program benefits?
- Has ODSP told you that you have an overpayment?
- Do you disagree or not understand the overpayment?
- Are you trying to get money to help with a move or needed household items?
- Do you have questions about working while receiving ODSP?
- Have you received a letter saying your benefits have been put on hold or you have you been cut off benefits?
- Are you living with a person that ODSP has determined is your spouse?
- Have you just been released from jail and want to get back onto ODSP?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, contact the legal clinic.
The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about ODSP and other common legal problems.