Ontario Works (Formally Welfare)
- Have you applied for Ontario Works (OW) and been turned down?
- Have you requested an Internal Review?
- Have you filed an appeal to the Social Benefits Tribunal and you need help
- Is the amount of your cheque correct?
- Do you have an overpayment that you disagree with or don't understand?
- Are you trying to get money to help with a move or needed household items?
- Have you received a letter putting your cheque on hold or cutting you off?
- Are you living with someone who has been determined to be your spouse?
- Any other problems or questions about your cheque?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, contact the legal clinic.
The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about Ontario Works and other common legal problems.